OverviewThe Selling Energy Boot Camp™ has been totally redesigned to be a hands-on working session facilitated by Mark Jewell in a 100% virtual format. It combines five powerful dimensions of energy-focused professional sales training:
- A single-user, full-year license to Selling in 6™ Gold Edition ($828 value). Selling in 6™ provides the insights, strategies and tactics you need to get more projects approved in six-minute lessons viewable on a smartphone or any other Internet-connected device. The Gold Edition contains 120 six-minute lessons as well as financial analysis templates and other bonus content.
- Eight (8) half-days of live-online instruction over a four-week period, with hands-on exercises performed in virtual “breakout rooms” and constructive critique of each working group’s drafts. You will receive playlists of Selling in 6™ lessons to view before and after each half-day of the Boot Camp to maximize the impact of these exercises.
- A single-user, full-year license to Segment Guides™ ($588 value). Segment Guides™ provides energy professionals with confidence-building insights, jargon, yardsticks and compelling “sound bites” for more than 18 important market segments (with more segments coming soon). This research is currently being updated to include how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting each segment, which will allow sellers to be even more focused and compelling when engaging prospects and customers today.
- Private coaching with Mark Jewell ($1,500 value). To further enhance the virtual Boot Camp experience, you will receive up to 2 hours of private coaching with Mark to help you apply Selling Energy’s insights to your own value propositions, proposal formats and challenges in a confidential setting. This two-hour session can be scheduled at any mutually convenient time in 2020.
- Invitations to monthly Mastermind Group coaching calls ($348 value). These monthly, two-hour calls provide an additional opportunity to address successes and/or challenges in applying what you've learned. All calls are recorded for later listening.
The Selling Energy Boot Camp™ features hands-on application of Selling in 6™ lesson content using exercises, coaching and discussion. Each half-day session is comprised of four elements:
- Concise review of the assigned pre-training Selling in 6™ lessons applicable to the module
- Hands-on exercises putting the concepts into practice, with instructor coaching and class critique
- Recommended post-training Selling in 6™ lessons and other resources to reinforce/expand on the module
- Review of the key concepts illustrated by the work products produced in the class exercises
Each half-day session focuses on a module selected from the following list (subject to change):
- Defining your ideal value propositions, target markets, and prospects
- Using business acumen to reframe your offerings’ benefits to resonate with your prospects’ yardsticks
- Cold calling, warm calling, networking, marketing, capturing referrals, cross-selling and up-serving
- Expressing your value proposition with concise elevator pitches, one-page proposals, etc.
- Calculating and expressing the financial benefits of your offerings in ways that help win project approvals
- Preemptively neutralizing and confidently addressing dozens and dozens of potential objections and myths
- Setting goals, organizing your space and mind for productivity, and presenting yourself professionally
- Developing and delivering concise, compelling communication via email, mail, phone, meetings, and online
This Boot Camp will be presented by Mark Jewell, a nationally recognized subject matter expert, two-time Stevie® award-winning speaker and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who is focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He supports other professionals and organizations in overcoming the barriers to implementing projects. Over the past 27 years, Mark has influenced energy-related decision-making in more than 3 billion square feet of facilities.
This live-online Boot Camp will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 4 consecutive weeks.
8 AM - 11 AM Pacific / 11 AM - 2 PM Eastern.
Week 1: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 and Thursday, August 20, 2020
Week 2: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 and Thursday, August 27, 2020
Week 3: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 and Thursday, September 3, 2020Week 4: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 and Thursday, September 10, 2020
For course fee and registration: